Friday, December 3, 2010

EightCandlesForJesus

EightCandlesForJesus
winter
The Rabbi lights his Hanukkiah ONE Candle only on DEC first then he snuffs it out then waits for the next evening on the Dec 2 he lights the Second Candle for the first Day of the Hanukkah no one gets his meaning for it only pertains to GOD. He lights the first candle to be the OIL that burned for the eight days of Hanukkah when the Temple was rebuilt in 164 BC. It was just the little before my time. When eye entered the lieberry this evening some well dressed Man almost obstructed me his question was this one “are you just passing through??” like the smiler in the night ? non so Eye reminded him not to obstruct my entry then eye asked HIM iff he Had some sort of question for me?? but he Had shot his wad then waddled off. NO doubt he is now in agony from my repartee. The Rabbi lights the second candle tonight to be the first represented Day of the covenant of the Temple of Jerusalem. Since there is seldom food found in the world in winter we will just not describe the feast today. I think they must have eaten dates which were preserved in urns then used to give life to insides of people still living needing food. Eye will not let you SHRINK my Brain it needs to expend its synergy in words designed to pull the listener to the understanding she whats Read then giving love to them the ewe the girls the friends. Eye did not learn life from the books but then they helped. To let this poor suffering Jesus give this prose to upper crusting nose please do not let my simpleton poetry poem now or ever will escape you or brush my truth from sight these Temple Candles lighted here were lighted upp for Jesus Christ.

This is the Eighth Day counting down.

OR Day Two of Nine.

No comments: